Sunday, July 5, 2009

Bananas & Carrots & Pears....OH MY

Switch is doing so good without his tube! He took to a bottle like he had been taking one since the day he was born. I gave him a few days on just the bottle before adding cereal and I started it slowly. Two weeks later he is eating some baby food! I have some videos to post on YouTube when I get a chance. He loves carrots, bananas, pears, peaches, apple sauce, and sweet potatoes, but HATES peas and squash. Of course he likes the sweet stuff, but I tried dipping the spoon full of squash in the bananas and it tricked him long enough to get half of the jar of squash down...until he figured it out. We'll try peas and squash again later. I bought him a little swimming pool and a float for the big swimming pool and he loves them both. We were in GA this weekend for a funeral and decided to go for a swim. I have videos of those to post as well....when I get a chance :) I have plenty of time, but it takes forever for a video to download. Switch now weighs 10lbs 8oz and is 21 3/4 inches long. He is still under weight, but now that he is taking a bottle he should plump up pretty fast. The doctor still has me adding calories to his feedings, but he spits up when I give him the 27 cal formula, which to me seems useless!!! He is waking up from a nap so I am going to wrap this up. Love to all!!!










Shelley, Blake, & Switch

No comments:

Post a Comment