Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Busy.....

I just got back to the house after a week long visit in Baton Rouge. Switch had a good time visiting everyone. Blake took us to visit with his Mamaw & Papaw on Saturday. On Sunday, we all went to church and then we drove to see Papa Jack and Mimi Mel (Blake's Dad and his fiance). It was their first time to visit with Switch and I am so happy it finally got to happen. He had a good time talking to Mimi Mel for almost an hour (the most babbeling he has ever done) and floating around in the pool. I have pictures to post and videos to share on youtube, but I am so very tired. It took over 12 hours to get home today because Switch and I took a side trip to Greenwood. He got to visit with Marcy, Jason, & Big Lance (my friends from MDCC). He also got to visit with his Aunt Tara this morning and was able to give her a gift for Braxton (Tara & Jeremy's 2nd due in Aug). Just wanted to make a quick post to let everyone know what we have been up to. I will post more tomorrow after I get some sleep. Love to all!!!
Shelley, Blake, & Switch

No comments:

Post a Comment